Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Sport Red Metallic G8 GT | Stock exhaust with borla mufflers.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to pull the trigger on purchasing solo's high flow cats but before I do, do they bolt right up to the stock exhaust after the cats? Just making sure.

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
334 Posts
They sure do, have them myself.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Your going to love them. I had mine in the original group buy in 2010. Cats and a Cortex tuner were my first two mods on my first G8. They really woke up the car

Reactions: Purp

·
every village has one
2,318 Posts
had them in an earlier round of mods. they were great and fit like a glove.
you won’t believe how small the factory cats are inside.....

·
Premium Member
6,700 Posts
Solo exhaust used to be a forum sponsor or vendor. Their communication and customer service were top notch. Beware, the modification bug is no myth and enjoy the new setup.

·
Registered
281 Posts
tchr49 said:
had them in an earlier round of mods. they were great and fit like a glove.
you won’t believe how small the factory cats are inside.....
No doubt!

·
Registered
Sport Red Metallic G8 GT | Stock exhaust with borla mufflers.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your going to love them. I had mine in the original group buy in 2010. Cats and a Cortex tuner were my first two mods on my first G8. They really woke up the car
I look forward to getting them on the car. The car is still stock minus the rear Borla mufflers that a previous owner installed. Still has DOD too (doesn't tick though) though that will likely be disabled in the not too future distance.

·
every village has one
2,318 Posts
Solo exhaust used to be a forum sponsor or vendor. Their communication and customer service were top notch. Beware, the modification bug is no myth and enjoy the new setup.
they are active on the Solstice and Sky forums. Steve is still answering the phones, and the customer service is still the best in the business.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yep just email or pick up the phone. I went a different direction but he was quite helpful and answered all the questions I had.

-J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts