Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
firstly I like to thank BlackPantherG8 if it wasn't for him and Hazer giving me great info wouldn't even have thought this was even possible especially Headers and HFC's which will probably be done next month...

Like to thank the guys at Zorro Muffler in Hamilton Especially Brian Vanier they did a helluva job this morning...

It sounds F'N awesome lol cannot wait to get the headers on but right now it sounds amazing... Its quieter in cabin than my V6 axle backs will post Vid clips a little later but I am going to sleep..

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Awesome! Who woulda thunk it?

THIS I gotta hear in person!

--zepcom

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Uh, sound clips please.

How are you going to post a thread like this and just tease us with no clip?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can't wait to hear the sound clips. I just might have to do this also.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Interested to hear this. I figure if no video within 2 hours he gets temporary ban until he can prove to the mods he has a clip lol.

I love the sounds of the Solo mach shorty on the V8 interested what it sounds like on the V6.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My kid is graduating today so patience people lol I should have stuff posted for around 7...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a quick clip headers and HFC's next month...

·
I maek mah avitar :3
338 Posts
a quick clip headers and HFC's next month...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJHz9JHf08E
Sounds great. Very similar to Panther's. Him and Hazer have the two most done up 6s I've seen.

Only thing I don't like (not a big deal) is the start up sound. Kinda sounds like my niece when she makes raspberry noises against a desk fan.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Dude that sounds pretty good! Going to sound even stronger once you put the headers and HFC's on. Good stuff.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks it sounds great drives great and I can't wait to get the Headers and HFC's on another quick Vid...

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
Hay I recognize that sound =) haha good job man welco e to the best v6 exhaust club with me and hazer youll love the headers

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man I owe a lot to you for all the info you gave me cannot wait to get the headers on...

·
V6 power
139 Posts
Nice job sounds great...just made up my mind for me..lol

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
wow that sounds perfect!! i need a real cat back lol!

·
I maek mah avitar :3
338 Posts
I can't remember....

Do the Headers and / or HFCs need modification to fit? I remember reading something about the O2 sensors needing relocation? Or am I on the butt crack?

Been debating on whether to upgrade suspension or exhaust

Or buy a V8

>______>

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Sounds pretty fantastic Rich. How's the cabin noise at cruising speed? More specifically, in overdrive (4th and 5th). Any drone? I'm thinking of a cat back but had some problems with the Solo Axlebacks so just curious. Can't wait to hear it in person.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
strangely enough Jay more quiet at cruising speeds than my V6 axel backs I was fortunate I really never had drone issues with my axel backs but it drives better its more smooth...

Hells G8TE There needs to be fab work done but im getting the Headers & HFC's done thru Zorro, for the HFC's I haven't decided on which way too go yet still debating Pacesetter or Magnaflow...

I owe a lot to Hazer & BlackPantherG8 cause without those two guys I wouldn't have done it and Zepcom as well whom I picked his brain a little bit last week as well...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Sweet. Good news. I need to hear these things in person stat!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts