Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the help of ya'll I finally got my exhaust!

Of course videos don't really do it justice
but i'm really happy with the sound!

I really wanna open it up a little more with some
headers.

looking at the pacesetters, do they delete the cats
or should I run the hi flow solo cats as well?

http://youtu.be/62DNudkwXAs

sorry I cant figure out how to post the video in the thread :p

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
awesome! Another happy customer! I know Richg8 is considering or has done headers on his LY7, and possibly Hazer396 also.

I could have never imagined that the idea I brought to SOLO back in Jan2010 would still be innovating and expanding. Just goes to show you, SOLO is still on top of their game and continue to innovate for our 2.5 year production run car!

I am further stoked about the upcoming 3" kit for the v8 crowd! .....

Enjoy going solo.

ps - to embed yootoobs, copy the entire 'youtube.com' address from the web browser. You should be able to massage it somewhat by going back and editing your post.

-zepcom

·
Registered
864 Posts
sounds awesome and welcome to the Club... Special thanks to Zepcom and all the guys who did the grunt work god bless Solo and the guys who work at Zorro... As far as Headers go I have Pace Setters still in the box in my dining room Just bought a Bohnman Splitter an put it on so headers and HFC's are on the back burner... Installation is a lil tricky you might want to look up Hazer who was the first to do it and BlackPantherG8 who is the guy that I followed step for step.. Shoot us all PMs happy to answer your questions...

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
your gonna have to get the pacesetter high flow cat extensions and then weld them to the catback thats what i did me and hazer are the only ones with headers actually installed so far and just know your gonna need it tuned for headers also or you will have check engine lights. here is mine with headers mach shorty unbalanced and high flow cats and tuned
http://www.g8board.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1670977

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts