Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much to Jeff and the entire crew at Solo Performance for stepping up to be the Overall Event Sponsor for the G8/GTO Owners iNternational Event! This is the third year in a row that they have made this commitment, and as organizer of this event I am extremely greatful. I am pleased to say that by the time that the event rolls around this year, that I will have a Solo exhaust system on my car, and I can't wait! Based on product, price, and support, there is no other company that I would have bought from! Please remember this support when it's time for you to upgrade your exhaust system!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
It is all our pleasure to support this great event and this amazing community!! If you need anything, please let me know:)

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
That's awesome; gotta love a vendor that not only supports its products and its customers, but the entire G8 "way of life", so to speak.

Even though I won't be able to make it to G.O.N.E., I send my thanks to Solo, too!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
We appreciate your kind words! The G8 community has been great to us, so doing our part is the least we can do!! Thanks and have a great day!!

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts