Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am greatful and pleased to announce that Solo Performance has generously stepped forward to be the Event Sponsor for the G8/GTO Owners iNternational Event (G.O.N.E.) 2013. This makes it 4 years in a row that Solo Performance has stepped up into the title role. I want to thank Jeff and the entire team at Solo Performance team for this generous support. It makes the event so much more special. They believed in the event even before it began, and promised support with no history to back it up, and very few companies are ever willing to do that. Once again they will be providing one lucky winner with one of their high quality Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. I run one of these on my car, and love it. I wouldn't run anything else!

When it comes time for you to buy any exhaust equipment for your car, please remember companies like Solo Performance that support the community. They provide a great quality product, at a great price, with awesome service, and they put their money where their mouth is. This is the kind of company that you should support thru your purchase!

Thanks!
Joe Morgan
G8/GTO Owners iNternational Event Organizer
G8 GXP Registry Organizer
VERY SATISFIED SOLO PERFORMANCE CUSTOMER

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
It's nice to see Solo still supporting the G8 community. I had their axle-backs on my previous GT and I run one of their full catbacks on GXP currently. Love both of the exhausts that I've purchased from them. Icing on the cake is that their customer service is nothing but spectacular. I wish all companies took pride in their customer service the way Solo does.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
That's awesome, it's great to see good, long-term corporate support like this, especially since it's for a product that is no longer being made (G8s, that is). And yes, no one will ever be able to say enough about Solo's customer service, it really is second to none.

I never really realized how good the Solo pricing was until I had to look for exhaust for my Caprice: to get a non-stainless system was going to be as much as the Mach Balanced system on my G8!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
We are excited to be a part of the event and really appreciate everything the G8 community has done to get us on the map as a performance exhaust company!!! It is our way of giving back, and it's the least we can do!

Steve

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I'll hopefully this weekend I will be updating the www.g8gone.com website with the sponsorship banner.

Awesome. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts