Pontiac G8 Forum banner

801 - 805 of 805 Posts

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
Any plans on anymore group buys?
Hello. Unfortunately we don't have any plans for another group buy. We only have the group buy specials to introduce new products to the forums. They are very popular and it would not be fair to customers that recently bought at full price, which is why we have the group buys upon release of the new product. Thanks for the inquiry and we hope you still decide to go SOLO:)

Steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Ang and/or Zep: Is the following an issue with your instals ?
..." GM’s OBDII design is very tricky and we are committed to some further testing before we can say that we have the engine light problem solved for sure. We would like to have up to 15 “Beta” test vehicles to further test these catalytic converters. If 15 more cars have the converters put on with no CEL (check engine light) issues we will be confidant in telling potential customers that they won’t have any trouble."

·
Registered
119 Posts
What's the cost to be a "beta" tester, id probably be willing since I also have a full cat back system installed already by solo. Let me know.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #804
That post is very old...we have no issues with our cats. Thanks so much!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #805
We have all kits in stock and ready to ship! Call today to place your order and become part of the SOLO family. You can reach me 7 days a week, until midnight EST at 516-655-9002. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you!

Steve

801 - 805 of 805 Posts
About this Discussion
804 Replies
74 Participants
GOINGSOLO2
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing