Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week the car developed an exhaust rattle and I discovered it was coming from inside the muffler. No biggie, stuff happens.

I couldn't find the replacement muffler on Solo's website so I shot Steve a PM Sunday. Steve answers and tells me to give Jeff a call and he'll help me out.

I call Jeff Monday and in typical Solo style he provided customer service that completely exceeded my expectations. I explained the issue and he said no problem, I'll send you a new muffler. When I asked the cost he said don't worry about it, we like to take care of our customers.

I bought that exhaust almost 5 years ago during their first group buy. I certainly expected to pay something for a replacement muffler.

I check my email after work today and lo and behold, the muffler has already shipped and is expected to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday).

I'm more than satisfied.

The guys at Solo are just a bag full of awesome! They should consider expanding their business and start providing customer service training. There are plenty of companies out there that could benefit from their expertise.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Last week the car developed an exhaust rattle and I discovered it was coming from inside the muffler. No biggie, stuff happens.

I couldn't find the replacement muffler on Solo's website so I shot Steve a PM Sunday. Steve answers and tells me to give Jeff a call and he'll help me out.

I call Jeff yesterday and in typical Solo style he provided customer service that completely exceeded my expectations. I explained the issue and he said no problem, I'll send you a new muffler. When I asked the cost he said don't worry about it, we like to take care of our customers.

I bought that exhaust almost 5 years ago during their first group buy. I certainly expected to pay something for a replacement muffler.

I check my email after work today and lo and behold, the muffler has already shipped and is expected to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday).

I'm more than satisfied.

The guys at Solo are just a bag full of awesome! They should consider expanding their business and start providing customer service training. There are plenty of companies out there that could benefit from their expertise.
Agreed! They are awesome to deal with.

Glad they took care of you.

I had Solo on my G8 GT, When I got my 5.0 I kept in touch with them and when they made an exhaust for the 5.0, I bought it no questions. Now I have Solo on my Ram 1500. If they make an exhaust for a vehicle I own, I will purchase it no question asked.

Jeff and Steve are the perfect examples of how you want a business run. Best customer service I have ever experienced.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone. We really appreciate it and appreciate you as customers!!!

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts