Pontiac G8 Forum banner

561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #561
Great to hear!!!!!! Let us know if you need anything at all!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bought the axle backs from you couple weeks ago and installed them. Love the way they sound. Kudos

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Does these systems bolt directly up to DT lt?

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Yes, it bolts right up to factory flanges. Keep in mind there will be not cats with this combo.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
what do i need to connect the kooks/ARH to this exhaust?

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #566
what do i need to connect the kooks/ARH to this exhaust?
We have a catted midpipe that bolts directly on to the Kooks LT headers. You can see it in our vendor section...it comes with the catback of your choice:)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
We have a catted midpipe that bolts directly on to the Kooks LT headers. You can see it in our vendor section...it comes with the catback of your choice:)
next question do you make a 3inch exhaust or 2.5 is the biggest you make?

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Darkmanx,
We make this in a 2.5" kit only. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002 and I will certainly spend time answering any questions you may have.

Steve

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Darkmanx,
We make this in a 2.5" kit only. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002 and I will certainly spend time answering any questions you may have.

Steve
Thank you for your help.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #570

·
Registered
142 Posts
Does anyone have any photos of the rectangular Solstice tips installed on a G8? I noticed someone posted a few, but they're gone from his photobucket account.

Also, this may have been asked before in a different thread, but - are the normal and 3.5" tips the only ones from your impressive Tips Catalog that you'll fit to the catback? There are quite a few impressive tips on your site that I think would look pretty nice on our cars.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
The tips we use on the G8 are in our catalog...the other tips do not match up dimensional wise. The ones we use in our kit are the T601-3L and 3R.

The rectangular ones we use as another option are T334-01 and 02.

561 - 574 of 574 Posts
About this Discussion
573 Replies
87 Participants
GOINGSOLO2
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing