Pontiac G8 Forum banner

561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bought the axle backs from you couple weeks ago and installed them. Love the way they sound. Kudos

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Does these systems bolt directly up to DT lt?

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Yes, it bolts right up to factory flanges. Keep in mind there will be not cats with this combo.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
what do i need to connect the kooks/ARH to this exhaust?

·
Vendor
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #566
what do i need to connect the kooks/ARH to this exhaust?
We have a catted midpipe that bolts directly on to the Kooks LT headers. You can see it in our vendor section...it comes with the catback of your choice:)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
We have a catted midpipe that bolts directly on to the Kooks LT headers. You can see it in our vendor section...it comes with the catback of your choice:)
next question do you make a 3inch exhaust or 2.5 is the biggest you make?

·
Vendor
1,293 Posts
Darkmanx,
We make this in a 2.5" kit only. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002 and I will certainly spend time answering any questions you may have.

Steve

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Darkmanx,
We make this in a 2.5" kit only. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-655-9002 and I will certainly spend time answering any questions you may have.

Steve
Thank you for your help.

·
Vendor
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #570

·
Registered
142 Posts
Does anyone have any photos of the rectangular Solstice tips installed on a G8? I noticed someone posted a few, but they're gone from his photobucket account.

Also, this may have been asked before in a different thread, but - are the normal and 3.5" tips the only ones from your impressive Tips Catalog that you'll fit to the catback? There are quite a few impressive tips on your site that I think would look pretty nice on our cars.

·
Vendor
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
The tips we use on the G8 are in our catalog...the other tips do not match up dimensional wise. The ones we use in our kit are the T601-3L and 3R.

The rectangular ones we use as another option are T334-01 and 02.

561 - 574 of 574 Posts