Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video from last weekends dyno day at a local shop. They have the newest DynoJet (Black?), and it seems to be right on. Some of the Mustang guys were dissapointed in their numbers, but I was pretty happy with mine. It made 363/394 when I had it tuned at SNL, and 376/390 on Vang's dyno in the video. There was also a Supercharged G8 from OKC here :)49 in the video). I'm at 1:24 in the video.

·
Registered
2008 GT
419 Posts
A good variety of cars there. If I were those mustang guys I would be disappointed too lol.

·
IdontRe Member
631 Posts
I dyno'd my front wheels and got 0HP, 0TQ...

Odd that your numbers were so high.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good combo I guess. I'm unofficially shooting for around 400rwhp with the stock DoD cam. Still need to add 1.85 RRs and switch to the VCM and a 4" MAF. I think I will get close before I add a cam and stall.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, great video with a wide spread of vehicles. Some of them, like the Caprice, surprised me with the numbers they put down. The Mustangs were pretty disappointing numbers.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
The Honda that put down 300, was it boosted or NA?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe that it was a turbo car. I didn't stick around long enough to see it run. We were there from noon to almost 5pm, and they were still making pulls when I left.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I was prepared to be very impressed if it was NA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts