1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03.03.13 - Pnutcar's GSX-R 750

Finally getting around to these photos. Here's a set of Pnutcar's GSX-R

03.03.13 - Mr.Right's Ford Focus ST

We were out there for a while, caught a few rain drops on one of these...

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
03.03.13 - Artoo's G8 (my SN on that site)

Too bad we got "removed" from the other place we were shooting, I'm sure the car would've looked great on the wide open road too!

who wants a poster?!

There were a few other vehicles shot but License plates were in em and i didnt want to edit em out.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Honestly...the turbos make the car very ugly, I think you should take them off and send them to me. What? You can't see the turbos in those pics? So what...I know theyre there and they haunt me lol.

This forum needs a like button.

·
Registered
413 Posts
That's a sharp looking G8.

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Nice looking pics, all of them!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
looks nice. interesting to use a 200-400 lens for automotive photography, but it does make a nice look for these photos.

I may have to take my 500mm and shoot some car photos instead of just wildlife and birds with it. I will just have to stand 1/4 mile away lol

I do like what long telephotos do to the background and the angle that the photo is taken at if taken close to the ground looks right on the ground. and the for ground out of focus too. as well as compression. all if you have the room to do this.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the kind words... Cept Ty. Screw you Ty. Lol

He rented the 200-400 for a supercross event and wanted to experiment, took a ton of pics these are what he's finished; I want more :-D

I'd personally have pics but I pulled a rookie move and didnt check the Iso, all of em were grainy.

Lastly: I've heard a thousand times I need to paint the intercooler so SOON.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does painting it or the radiator degrade performance?
depends on the kind of paint, and this has been beat to death on so many other forums, just keep the gunk outta the fins, thats the big thing.

just do a google search, you'll kill yourself after reading a page of it. lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
Great pictures !!!

What year is that Gixxer ? I love the paint / colors on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
gsx_sleeper
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing