Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I spent 4 hours this morning detailing the G8. She got a wash, coat of cleaner wax and a coat of regular wax. The tint was put on yesterday and is 20% all the way around. I need to get the back window redone to cover the third brake light though. Sorry it is a little hard to see the tint.

Enjoy:

·
H-Town Attention Whore
595 Posts
Nice Autobot! :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
It's funny I never liked this color on the g8 and yet these pictures make me wonder if I was wrong. Beautiful car bro. I bought a 335 bmw but a part of me wishes I got the g8.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Metallic Grey is looking good. I'm thinking of getting a G8 but I'm torn between the colors I want. I was thnking black or stryker blue but this grey has me thinking...

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Haha...my man card is doing just fine thank you.

My wife asked if I would take it off in a few years when I grow up. I responded by saying I hope I never grow up...you can't take life too seriously.

Agreed. I was just bustin your chops dude thats all. ;)

Wish I was able to find a gray one but I couldn't so settled for black.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agreed. I was just bustin your chops dude thats all. ;)

Wish I was able to find a gray one but I couldn't so settled for black.
Oh I know.

I drove about 350 miles one way to get mine. I got a killer deal from a great dealership. I found a few MGM around my area, but they all had the front plate holes drilled in. I had to go to a non front plate state to find what I wanted...haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts