Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that Rohan’s (GXP4RO), wife passed away last Friday. I cannot begin to imagine the pain that he is going through after losing such a young and vibrant soul mate. My condolences and heartfelt sympathy goes out to him and his family.
I will post a link to the obituary notice once I receive it.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Rip. Sorry to hear this.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
I'm devastated to hear this. I never met him or his wife but reading this alone hurts. I wish him the absolute best and may she rest in peace.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I met him few times during our meets few years ago at Floyd Benet field in Brooklyn very nice guy was coming all the way from Connecticut. Young couple very upsetting to hear this.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
So sorry to hear. Best wishes to gxp4ro and the rest of the family.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I only met her once...and that was when I first met him at the Pontiac dearlership show in Wallingford about 4years ago.

Condolences...my friend.

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
Send my condolences. I would be VERY devastated too if I lost my wife. Something I don't even want to think about. :(

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Very sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers to the family in this impossible time

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I am saddened to read this and will pray for him and the family.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Holy hell, that's terrible news. I don't have his contact info Andrew but let Ro know our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
223 Posts
So so sorry to hear. My deepest condolences to Rohan and his family. Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
sorry for your loss, Rohan.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I lost my wife a little over a year ago. It was one day before her 34th birthday.

I'm raising our two kids on my own now ( 6yo, and 18month old).

It is a devastating blow, but one that can and will be survived.

If anyone has his contact info please pass along this message and let him know that I would be more than happy to listen if Rohan would like to talk.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Rohan.

God bless you and keep you.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
So sad to hear. Although I do not know the family my heart goes out to him and his family.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
401 Posts
I lost my wife a little over a year ago. It was one day before her 34th birthday.

I'm raising our two kids on my own now ( 6yo, and 18month old).

It is a devastating blow, but one that can and will be survived.

If anyone has his contact info please pass along this message and let him know that I would be more than happy to listen if Rohan would like to talk.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Rohan.

God bless you and keep you.
Thoughts and prayers to you and Rohan.

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
This is so sad. I've met Rohan two or three times at meets in Long Island and New Jersey but I can't recall meeting his wife. Very sad.

Rohan, if you see this, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 28 Posts