61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

·
SWIFT G8
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
OK So Cal peeps, we are in some need of some events. We literally have nothing scheduled.

Anyone know of anything coming up? Should we plan another Cars & Coffee meet in a couple weeks? A cruise? A Dyno Day? Track Day?

Come on you guys lets plan something.

·
Aceves Const 310-350-8040
388 Posts
OK So Cal peeps, we are in some need of some events. We literally have nothing scheduled.

Anyone know of anything coming up? Should we plan another Cars & Coffee meet in a couple weeks? A cruise? A Dyno Day? Track Day?

Come on you guys lets plan something.
what we need is damn group buy on headers. if we get that going we can all be modded. group buy on anything really. we all have a CAI kit. LT headers and exhaust should be the next group buy. :whine::cry::attachment::dunno::ftw::burnout: went a little crazy with the smilies

·
SWIFT G8
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Group buy isn't necesarly a calendar item. but maybe we can turn it into an install day?

·
Aceves Const 310-350-8040
388 Posts
if we make it a calender item people will start saving up for it, then when the day comes we can drive down to a shop and purchase the actual parts. if they have them in stock the better. if not then we will follow up 2 weeks after to have an install day.

·
SWIFT G8
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Updated, need more future events. I know around the holidays it gets crazy but if you hear of anything let me know and I will post it. But lets plan something big again in January!

·
Marine
43 Posts
I'm in for January.

·
mmmm... Mods...
345 Posts
oopsies lol. wrong thread

·
Registered
721 Posts
When it stops raining :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
I just added a thread for a couple of hangover runs for 2011...
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41990

This will be my last event in CA :( Found out I am getting transfered to Illinois in early Jan. I am going to miss the year round driving/riding out here...and will have to get my truck back to runable condition in the midwest. Guess the car will have to sit for a little while until the salt gets off the roads :( :( :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tour d'Orange

I'll be at the tour D'Orange on Sat (New Years Day) around 8 to 8:15, starts at 9, in Costa Mesa ( Fisher and Redhill) for the first New Year cruise. Any one want to roll in with me. Hope we can get more G8s to show up. PM me with any questions.

Bob

61 - 80 of 94 Posts