Pontiac G8 Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Calendar Updated
HUNTER!

First, your G8 is looking SICK! Congrats! Second! I'm ready for another G8 cruise down PCH!! Let me know when the next event is and I'll do my best to be there!

Late!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Would love to get as many of you guys out to our meet on October 13th, 2012! We are gonna have a bunch of give aways and some great promotions, live DJ ANNDD the Dogzilla food truck will be ready to serve! Its gonna be a good time, and i would love to see some G8s in the crowd!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I would be interested in some So Cal meets if there are some in the future. I'm always up for a drive up north from SD. There are a few people down here with G8's.. Probably seen about 8 of so. Half were V6's the others were GT's.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would be interested in some So Cal meets if there are some in the future. I'm always up for a drive up north from SD. There are a few people down here with G8's.. Probably seen about 8 of so. Half were V6's the others were GT's.
Always up for a drive too..SD auto show this weekend. Wouldn't be a bad idea to gather all g8's willing to go and drive down

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
81 - 94 of 94 Posts