Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clearing out some spares. Using funds from my parts bin items to fund my LS project.

Clearing out some spares. Using funds from my parts bin items to fund my LS project.

Prices include shipping in the CONUS

Driver side and passenger side sunvisor set. Driver side is 100%, passenger side has a broken wire, have the connector so just needs to be soldered or crimped. Someone yanked on it. $185. These are no longer available from GM. No tears or marks. My last set.

Taillight harness complete. Doesn't have some of the plastic tabs to the body, and i will re-wrap a section in 3M harness tape to clean it up. $160.

Radiator mounts $140

Trunk latch. Pulled from the wreck. Worked fine, trunk closed and opened. $85

Fender signals $55

V6 door handles in black, need paint or dip or whatever you want. I was going to paint them to match my SBM but I am being honest that I will never get around to it. $160.

Both driver and passenger dash trims $90 due to box size and packaging. These are fragile. Small mark see pic

Buy more make an offer.

Next listing will have more parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
What all does the bluetooth module swap entail?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Programming to the VIN check Chris White he does it.

·
Premium Member
7,445 Posts
White Automotive and Media Services for further information on the blue-tooth module.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BT module sold. May have another but will not have time to check for a bit. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make an offer want this stuff gone.

Next ad will have V6 taillights [2 sets], and other bits. Digging through boxes this week

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am looking for spare parts only by the number that is on the part itself, when I am interested in a particular spare part, I first start free vin lookup car history, there I look at everything about the car and what parts I need and their numbers. In fact, it's all very convenient. There are a lot of services, such as Vininspect, especially free or many others but not free.
GTFO bot

Reactions: MIEngineer

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both visors are available

1 - 9 of 9 Posts