Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

When I was driving today the spoiler on my car fell off without notice and I haven't been able to find it. I'm looking into replacements and was wondering if there was any additional hardware I had to buy to install a new one.

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
Use Imgur to post pics, photobucket won't let you share links on third part sites anymore.

I'm assuming the base is still on the trunk, that's held on with clips and nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Hey guys,

When I was driving today the spoiler on my car fell off without notice and I haven't been able to find it. I'm looking into replacements and was wondering if there was any additional hardware I had to buy to install a new one.

eBay Australia would be the cheapest. That kit should have everything you need.

$490 AU ($393.91 US) shipped to your door. That's really not a bad price.

I need a new spoiler as well. I'm sure others do too. So if you want, ask them about some type of bulk order and if they'll give a discount. I'd also inquire about what's included (spoiler tape, etc.).

BOOTLID SPOILER LIP KIT ALL VE SERIES 1 SS SSV SV6 OMEGA BERLINA CALAIS SEDAN | eBay

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Use Imgur to post pics, photobucket won't let you share links on third part sites anymore.

I'm assuming the base is still on the trunk, that's held on with clips and nuts.
Attach images using "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and then use the IMG tags for the attached images in the thread.

It's safer that way because as long as the forum is up, the images will be here. Albeit one would need to be logged in to view them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts