Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am frequently spotting (going in the opposite direction) 2 different G8's. One is on Shawan/Tufton Rd (this is a Silver G8)..........the other is on Rt 152 in Fallston (this is a Liquid Red G8). Anyone on the board here ??? I think that the Red one is on here.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I may be the liquid red g8 you see, sorry I don't get on this forum too much other than to browse here and there. Haven't really seen any other black G8's other than one in Bel Air. Might be you actually lol.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spotted another Panther Black on Tufton Road yesterday at around 5:15pm. Anyone here ???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hopefully you'll see a Stryker blue or ignition orange in the near future around the festival

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hopefully you'll see a Stryker blue or ignition orange in the near future around the festival
well if you need someone local to help you find a good car or advice on mods let me know or send me a PM. I'm over on 543/22 by the ROFO. Don't see too many Lightnings around anymore, used to be a crap ton around back in my highschool/early college days (03-05).

·
Registered
34 Posts
well if you need someone local to help you find a good car or advice on mods let me know or send me a PM. I'm over on 543/22 by the ROFO. Don't see too many Lightnings around anymore, used to be a crap ton around back in my highschool/early college days (03-05).
I will never turn down help to find a good car. I received a $6k deposit today on my Lightning and will receive the balance over the next week(west coast buyer). Yeah, there's a select few lightnings around. Usually the ones that are are beat to hell and not taken care of. Mine on the other hand...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts