Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
7AM this morning Pickering to Scarborough.
WH G8 w/tint, think it was a V6, along with a very nice LR GT, sharkfin, Holden 6.0 badges and black rims.
Along with my MG GT we had a mini G8 show going for a bit.
Very seldom see 1 never mind 3 in one place.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
7AM this morning Pickering to Scarborough.
WH GT w/tint, think it was a V6,
Kinda confusing... was it a Gt or a V6?? Or are you unsure....

along with a very nice LR GT, sharkfin, Holden 6.0 badges and black rims.
That's definately Johnny (johnnyservice)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Wow, that's quite the convoy. Make sure you come out this saturday to lake view park in Oshawa. There's a huge G8 meet taking place there starting at 11 am. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that's quite the convoy. Make sure you come out this saturday to lake view park in Oshawa. There's a huge G8 meet taking place there starting at 11 am. Hope you can make it.
Would be there Saturday but have to repair flood damage up north.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Would be there Saturday but have to repair flood damage up north.
Do renos when you could hang with a load of other G8s and car guys.... Shame shame...:nono:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yes the red one was me. The WH V6 is a friend from work. Very cool experience :)

I spotted you as I came on the 401 at Liverpool...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the red one was me. The WH V6 is a friend from work. Very cool experience :)

I spotted you as I came on the 401 at Liverpool...
Your red car with the black rims looks really sharp.
How do you like the CoStar unit?
Are you using it for music also?
I am thinking of ordering one and hooking the audio into the XM harness.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Your red car with the black rims looks really sharp.
I am thinking of ordering one and hooking the audio into the XM harness.
Thanks.... looked at a lot of options before going with the black rims, and really really hesitated on doing the red wheel lip stripe.

I like the COSTAR unit... don't love it, but like it. I wanted/needed bluetooth, and it's the best option out there in terms of bang for the buck. Never used it for music....

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
I got a CoStar and use it for music. It works good but as Johnny said not great. Music streaming clarity is perfect the only downside is that you can't change songs via the car controls you have to do it through your phone. That's not a huge deal for me because I always put my BB10 Z10 in that little cubby hole to the right of the shift stick and I can change songs & Pause/Play via the side buttons.

However, apparently my unit isn't "optimized" for music streaming as its an older model, whatever that means... Drop a line to the guys at the company, they're amazing to deal with. My unit is currently en route back to me after having a RMA issued because I had issues with my mic. I bought the unit second hand and they helped me without question, as well as fixed it for free (so far). Hoping to have it before the meet Saturday but doubting it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.