Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you were at the G8 meet a couple of weeks ago, but I don't recall who owned this car. I spotted you on Hwy 2 today in Pickering between Liverpool and Brock. I wasn't in my G8 so you probably didn't spot me.

Your G8 sounds intimidating btw. :)

·
OGOC Member
2,649 Posts
That was Jim he and I were the organizers of the meet

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
I know you were at the G8 meet a couple of weeks ago, but I don't recall who owned this car. I spotted you on Hwy 2 today in Pickering between Liverpool and Brock. I wasn't in my G8 so you probably didn't spot me.

Your G8 sounds intimidating btw. :)
Yup, that's me! I do that run every business day (work in Pickering). Thanks for saying about the sound... it sounds great from the driver's seat, but have always wondered what it sounds like to those nearby while driving (have never let anyone drive the car so I've never heard it myself).

Cheers!

·
OGOC Member
2,649 Posts
Yup, that's me! I do that run every business day (work in Pickering). Thanks for saying about the sound... it sounds great from the driver's seat, but have always wondered what it sounds like to those nearby while driving (have never let anyone drive the car so I've never heard it myself).

Cheers!
The day we did the test run I loved the way it sounded when I was behind you.

·
Registered
822 Posts

·
OGOC Member
2,649 Posts
i'm jealous of you guys and your g8 meets, there are not enough g8's in the greater salt lake area i guess to do one, because i have tried to start some but got literally 0 responses.
Wow bro that sucks Are you in the States Or Canada?

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
Wow bro that sucks Are you in the States Or Canada?
He said "greater Salt Lake area" so I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the states, Utah to be more specific...

·
OGOC Member
2,649 Posts
He said "greater Salt Lake area" so I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the states, Utah to be more specific...
Ya i figured that i was typing before i thought of it.

·
Registered
864 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.