Pontiac G8 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 869 Posts

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
turned out a plastic piece where the injector sits went into the motor... i just ordered a intake manifold thats why i was goin nuts for one. if i had the spare change id be patient and get me a rental car for longer, get full dod delete ported intake tb headers and rcr cam and tune. sigh

·
Mechanicallychallenged
105 Posts
So we are trying to get a big turn out for April Austin cars and coffe. If you haven't been added to Texas G8s on FB, go add yourself. I think that is easier to get messages than here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Another Round Rock G8 owner here. Just picked it up this weekend. It's stock save for being debadged (except for grill arrowhead).

·
Registered
485 Posts
wassup ladies...anybody wanna head to dallas for the big meet(no homo) next month??

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
9 may 12:00 lagrave field....then cruise to a large "food court" area...then cruise freeway for rolling shots....i should be leaving killeen at 8ish

·
Registered
524 Posts
9 may 12:00 lagrave field....then cruise to a large "food court" area...then cruise freeway for rolling shots....i should be leaving killeen at 8ish
Like he said. Here is a description

We are wanting this to be DFWs largest G8 meet/cruise, so everyone come out if possible. It will be held Satuday, May 9th. We will be meeting @ 12pm at LaGrave field in Ft. Worth, then cruising down to a small group of restaurants along the Trinity river (Pappasito's, Pappaduex, and Poppa Burgers). These are all family friendly places(each with a full service bar). I think everyone should be able to find something they like to eat at one of these places. They are all right next to each other and share a huge parking lot. Then, for those those wanting join, we will be hitting the freeway to take rolling shots and letting the day progress from there ..... hope you can make it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
im gonna go, i have met those guys many times, good group

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sorry to get off topic lol - saw a PBM GT yesterday about 6:20 heading south on 1626 passing Leisure Woods in the Buda area. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
485 Posts
GTOs are allowed

821 - 840 of 869 Posts
About this Discussion
868 Replies
39 Participants
thirteenthcor
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing