Pontiac G8 Forum banner

861 - 869 of 869 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm not sure who that is.

As for my issue, the car is now at the shop. I swapped coils packs 2 and 6 and wires 4 and 6 and then swapped the spark plugs 4 and 6. All came back with P0306 code. I was lucky enough to have purchased the easy care insurance with the car with the total care package on it on 7/13 for 3 years or 36kmi. I bought it at 27k mi and now at 52k mi so it should be covered without issues. If not, then I am completely screwed.
Is yours the LR G8 sitting at the mechanic just east of 130 on 79?
Sorry you're having to go through that man, that's the worst.

·
Registered
469 Posts
ZM1040, where in RR do you work. I live on the corner of 79 and red bud. There is another guy with a black g8 that lives just behind me, that WH lives around there, and elephantrider lives around there too. I have not met the WH or PB guys, but when riding around one day I found where the WH lives. Also has a blue goat.

I saw a MS yesterday as I turned into my subdivision heading west on 79 about 10ish. Had chrome rims. Anyone?
I'm working out of my brother's construction layout business off of Joe Dimaggio.

That's awesome there are so many around the same area haha.

I think I saw that MS on Sunday heading north on 130. Pretty car.

·
Mechanicallychallenged
105 Posts
I'm working out of my brother's construction layout business off of Joe Dimaggio.

I pass by there everyday at least once a day. I am going to have to start looking for you. Do you drive the g8 to work?

Also, we are trying to get a big g8 turn out for the July fun run. Everyone should think about coming. It will be fun. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I pass by there everyday at least once a day. I am going to have to start looking for you. Do you drive the g8 to work?

Also, we are trying to get a big g8 turn out for the July fun run. Everyone should think about coming. It will be fun.
Heck yeah I do. I can't afford a DD and the G8 haha.

What's the fun run?

·
Mechanicallychallenged
105 Posts
Hey everyone,
if anyone is attending the fun run this weekend, we are meeting at Smokey J's at 9am. There will be guys from Dallas, Fort worth, San Antonio and a few other places. We are meeting here, then heading to Oasis as a group.

Smokey J's BBQ
7008 Ranch Road 620 N.
Austin, Tx 78732

Hope to see some of you guys.

·
Registered
469 Posts
What up, playas?! Been quiet around here... I've seen two GXPs in the past two or three weeks... Or maybe it was one GXP twice haha
I also saw a grey GT with exhaust and wheels at 29 and 35 in Georgetown a month and a half or so ago... He revved at me as I drove past in the turn lane.

861 - 869 of 869 Posts