Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have used a lot of quick detail spray over the years, by far the best ever IMHO is Turtle Wax spray w/carnauba.
Leaves a great shine:cool:...... try it(y)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll have to try it. Usually I use Mequires wash and wax or one of their detailers. Just tried a Chemical Guys quick detailer that I really like also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have used Meguiars too, always work great, the Turtle Wax seams to shine up quicker without a lot of effort.
Others leave a residue sometimes hard to get out completely....

Its interesting how companies use fragrances in these products, I associate the smell with the brand
Hmmmmmm......Marketing 101???????

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have to check this out too. I usually use duragloss aqua wax as my after wash and topper on sealer/wax. Turtle wax less expensive too so off to get some now!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I have always used Adams Detail spray since my car was new. In between washes and after washing to reduce water spots while drying. I have always waxed with Turtle Wax ICE or Adams Buttery Wax.

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
Adams has a spray wax now too.

·
F1rehawk
672 Posts
Just get your car ceramic coated and you wont have to ever worry about detailing the exterior for some years. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts

·
F1rehawk
672 Posts
There you go :

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
Adams ceramics are diy friendly. Check out their videos and forums. Lots of good tips and tricks on YouTube.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've used Meguires ceramic wax with great results. Will probably do a paint correction and have it ceramic coated in the spring. My baby is getting ready to go in storage for the winter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts