·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my thoughts exactly, its a rly good deal since i payed around the same price for mine but it t had 37k a year ago and mine's an 08

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looks completely stock. But when I looked closer, it looks like it may have the hacked Ataris. Plus, reading the option packages, it says twice about hands free communications, might be a 2009.5.

·
Registered
947 Posts
They did not come as OEM. But you can get what is called "Hacked Ataris" which are actually better.

·
That's ME!
4,021 Posts
Looks completely stock. But when I looked closer, it looks like it may have the hacked Ataris. Plus, reading the option packages, it says twice about hands free communications, might be a 2009.5.
Yeah.... I think the salesman will tell you EVERY G8 has bluetooth on them too...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ataris are the gauges. The 2008 series had the volt and oil pressure. In 2009 GM drop them from the car. But you can get "Hacked" Ataris which look different and include the following: Volt, Oil Pressure and Oil Temperture.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
^ Just to help Heymybigfish out a bit in case there is some confusion, the gauges are called "Atari" gauges because they look like something that would be in a '70s/'80s video game (think Atari 2600): they're LED strip gauges that provide readouts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
ecobrakes
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing