• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First post and a real question. When I first saw the G8 and SS-V, I much preferred the G8's design. But after viewing a lot of SS-V articles in the hopes of discovering more information on this new car, I have grown to really like that SS-V wing. So main question: what do you prefer? (included a poll for fun)

Secondly, does anyone think that they could photoshop an SS-V wing onto the rear of a G8? I think it would be really interesting to see what it would look like.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It was a tough decision between a lip spoiler and no spolier. Either way would be acceptable, as long as it is NOT the big SS-V wing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Purely an image thing I suppose - the rear wing definitly demands attention. I like the way it looks, which is why I voted for it, but thinking through it a second time, attention is not what me (or my driving record :turbonaughtdy_1: ) needs

·
Registered
179 Posts
Lip spoiler for me. As long as they don't produce a pedestrian version and allow the lip spoiler as an option (see lowly GP with GT and GTP looks)
agreed. I feel like it diminishes on a car line when you can get the base versio nwit all the appearance of the performance version (ie neon with srt facias, caddys with the V- grilles, etc)

I think Chrysler did a very tidy job with the small accents on the SRT8 line (cherokee, 300/magnum/charger)

·
Addicted
1,476 Posts
I wanna go big....no wimpy spoiler for me.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Great picture of the 2 styles side by side! Nice taste in color as my G8 will be black too!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks for the pics CHI. As i stated before the ss wing is the route to go. Besides if the regular G8 looks the same as the GT, then the ss wing will set your car apart from the basic G8.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.