Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* Free Shipping is offered on ALL products!

** American Car Craft is now a Premium Vendor! Prices will be posted under the corresponding picture.

*** ALL FORUM MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT OFF PRICE BELOW! Be sure to mention when ordering over the phone you are ordering off of the G8Board Forums!

**** The American Car Craft Web Store will be available in the next Day or two for those who wish to place orders online!

***** Any members wishing to get additional Discounts may by placing a Group Order. This will give an additional 5% Discount!

These pictures you see below are from American Car Crafts G8 design project. These are released products that are available to everyone!

Please note these ARE NOT CHROME! These parts are made of 304 Stainless Steel meaning they will never rust, pit or loose the shine you see. Ever.

Enough talking, here are some pictures and prices. There are more products available that are not shown here please wait for the webstore to be updated with G8 Products.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Damm that looks like some high quality work there my friend. I like what they did with the rear diffuser..

Hey I recognize that car hehehe... Hey your car is show car status seriously...

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Subscribed! Some of those parts are REALLY making me feel like my wallet will be getting a bit lighter in the future... Good to see you guys are so close too.

And btw, look whose car got dressed up. ;)

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
Very nice! If the prices are reasonable, I see some things I'd like to get.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well to anyone interested in custom versions of any parts seen, just ask and we will quote you on anything we can do!

A lot of people ask us about weight and temperature. We have tested this specifically from speculation that our parts will act as heat magnet and gas guzzler.

We loaded up a C5 Corvette with a complete engine bay kit, which actually has almost double the parts than the G8, and we used another C5 Corvette with none of our parts at all.

We drive to Illinois from Florida once a year for MidAmericas "Funfest" Corvette show and we drove both cars there stopping only for food and gas (weight check on amount of fuel used) to see what our temps would be when we arrived.

They were almost exactly identical for fuel used and engine temperatures. We have been creating these engine bay parts for over 15 years and we have not received a complaint yet due to engine bay temperatures or weight :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heheh, thank the owner for that sticker. I had to post it as I also... Agree ;]

As for production we will be ready to sell in a week or so continue checking our website! I am working to get all parts up ASAP.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
WOW! thats alot of steel... Now the car weights 7000 lbs lol

J/K- Looks cooool : )
That's what I was thinking! I love the interior stuff.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for double post forgot the quote!

That's what I was thinking! I love the interior stuff.

Well to anyone interested in custom versions of any parts seen, just ask and we will quote you on anything we can do!

A lot of people ask us about weight and temperature. We have tested this specifically from speculation that our parts will act as heat magnet and gas guzzler.

We loaded up a C5 Corvette with a complete engine bay kit, which actually has almost double the parts than the G8, and we used another C5 Corvette with none of our parts at all.

We drive to Illinois from Florida once a year for MidAmericas "Funfest" Corvette show and we drove both cars there stopping only for food and gas (weight check on amount of fuel used) to see what our temps would be when we arrived.

They were almost exactly identical for fuel used and engine temperatures. We have been creating these engine bay parts for over 15 years and we have not received a complaint yet due to engine bay temperatures or weight

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
WOW! thats alot of steel... Now the car weights 7000 lbs lol

J/K- Looks cooool : )
Thats why I upped the nitrous shot to 175!! LOL Thanks for the compliments guys. Didnt realize the pics would be up so quick.
I just picked it up on Sunday! Once again, thanks for compliments!

·
Registered
295 Posts
jaxredg8

Great looking car dude.

How noticable is it that these are grille overlay's. I can see the honeycomb in the picture, but how is it in person?

·
Registered
571 Posts
So that's why you were in Tampa, Chad! LOL Looks fantastic!

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
jaxredg8

Great looking car dude.

How noticable is it that these are grille overlay's. I can see the honeycomb in the picture, but how is it in person?
Not very noticeable at all. If you get right down within 3 inches then yeah. But from a normal just walk by distance, they look awesome. These guys are top notch. I was completely blown away by their work and there shop!
And thanks badpenny, it was worth the wait!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts