Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your guys thoughts on these? Im looking to dress up a little bit more under the hood and figured this would be a start. Also who else carries them other than maryland speed?

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
First thing is to figure out what you got, and how extreme you want to go.

Struts/shocks/springs/bushings/swaybars should be focused on before any STB IMO. Basically, the STB would be the last piece I would put on the car. I don't have one.

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Well if you are just looking to dress up under the hood then the STB would most certainly do so. Most guys have this as their last item on their "suspension mod list" since it doesnt have a big bang for your buck feel. But for appearance I see your point.

I think Haddad Motorsports may have the Pedders one available as well.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
My car came with one, but too be honest, I doubt it does much good. The driver side is only held on by a single 6mm (I think) stud. Really how much force can that little stuf really take. Looks cool though. (ignore the zip ties. Previous owner put them on there. Old picture)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Here's my advice: First person who tells you their car corners flatter after installing one? Punch them in the throat.

·
One of them OGOC folks
337 Posts
The ZL-1 Camaro has a pretty slick looking one, I wonder if it'd fit on a G8...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.