1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like it. Gotta say the 1st 2 pics are the first i've seen that actually show the blue in the car and not the purple. Your color is starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I like it. Gotta say the 1st 2 pics are the first i've seen that actually show the blue in the car and not the purple. Your color is starting to grow on me.
"Your color is starting to grow on me."

Hmmmmm, perhaps a bath in Lysol with a scrub brush???

Oops. S. Jersey! Nevermind. :p

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Looks good what % of tint did you go with. Looks about like the 20% rear / 35% front that I went with.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Looks good what % of tint did you go with. Looks about like the 20% rear / 35% front that I went with.
Thank you, 20% all around

This color changes according to the amount of sun and angle of view.

It looks more purple in full sun light. Hint of purple with light and dark blue when it's cloudy. and dark blue at night. When she's caught in headlights at night, she's light purple. She has metalic flakes that compare to a Bass boat, it's one crazy color!

I love this car :gears:

·
IT'S BLUE DAMN IT!
294 Posts
Weird. Mine looks purple even at nite.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, so I pulled her into the garage and turned on some lights, then turned them off, then turned off the flash (not in that order)

I took these this morning

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Played with the White Balance, and this is how it turned out

Are the hood scoops not painted the same? how come they dont change color?
The camera shows all flaws.

It's been documented on LS1.AU forum that Holden has had "paint problems" for the past 2 years on these plastic parts. They say it's lack of primer. You don't really notice it in person, so I don't care, it's beautiful to my naked eye!

changes color at night w/different lights :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts