Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I got to work and parked after driving in the rain, the car started to steam. I'm hoping that it was just the rain water on the radiator causing it to steam for a a minute or two. I've never had anything like that happen on any car. Has anyone else have this happen?

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Today when I got to work and parked after driving in the rain, the car started to steam. I'm hoping that it was just the rain water on the radiator causing it to steam for a a minute or two. I've never had anything like that happen on any car. Has anyone else have this happen?
Where was the steam coming from?
I have seen my current dd steam from time to time during rain. Usually though, it's coming off the brakes or off the muffler.

Russ

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where was the steam coming from?
I have seen my current dd steam from time to time during rain. Usually though, it's coming off the brakes or off the muffler.

Russ
It was white steam from the front of the car through the grill.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went out for a spin during my lunch break and it didn't happen again. I'm not worried. Thanks everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
yevot
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing