Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

im sorry i know its a repost but this is still the baddest commercial ive seen and also it speaks out to me with everything down to the cars. so yea. baddest **** ive seen

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Holy **** I would buy that in a second. Now that is how a car commercial should be. Not some camry pretending it's on a rollercoaster.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Well im off to do donuts and rip up the snowy streets.. but seriously I'd take this over a V any day.

Sent From: A Nuclear Facility

·
Registered
861 Posts
Quite an amazing car--just spent about an hour looking at some of the other HSV GEN-F cars on YouTube. Too bad we can't get them here. Closest thing is the SS and doing some front and rear-end HSV upgrades!

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. That's all I got.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
wow is right. they got it right... they get it, they actually get it!

Quite an amazing car--just spent about an hour looking at some of the other HSV GEN-F cars on YouTube. Too bad we can't get them here. Closest thing is the SS and doing some front and rear-end HSV upgrades!
i know and it sucks because their cars are so much better than ours in so many ways in my honest oppinion even though out muscle selection has been amazing at times!

·
Registered
864 Posts
epic...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
Rich G
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing