Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I upgraded to 6 piston CTSV brembos and am selling my stock brakes, pads, and rotors. The pads have plenty of life and probably have only 5-10K miles on them. The rotors may need to be turned and have about 40K miles on them. I am willing to ship these, but please know shipping will be a good bit, but not too bad considering I have a commercial account to use. I am located in 31088. Asking $175 + shipping for everything.

I am also selling the engine cover for $25 + shipping.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have the Stock GT mufflers for sale. They are cleaned up and in the box ready to ship. First person that is willing to pay $50 plus shipping for these takes them. You can find the pics in my albums or in the for sale archive.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes sir everything^^^
Ok. The only way to get an accurate quote is to put it all in boxes and take it to UPS and have them weigh and tell me an estimate. I know it will be A LOT. Probably close to 200 or more if I had to guess, since it's so heavy. Just want people to understand this.

·
On the Hunt
176 Posts
Ok. The only way to get an accurate quote is to put it all in boxes and take it to UPS and have them weigh and tell me an estimate. I know it will be A LOT. Probably close to 200 or more if I had to guess, since it's so heavy. Just want people to understand this.
dang you think that much? I shipped long tubes plus y pipe for like $40-45

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang you think that much? I shipped long tubes plus y pipe for like $40-45
How did you ship, your own box and padding and just took it up to UPS? How much did it weigh?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Apparently the online calculator thing sucks. Regardless, I will be taking both the engine cover and brakes parts up to ups tomorrow to get them weighed and everything boxed up. I have boxes for the brake stuff but I will have bubble wrap the engine cover and ship it either wrapped in paper or a small box. I'll let you guys know that provided your zip code. Thanks!

·
On the Hunt
176 Posts
How did you ship, your own box and padding and just took it up to UPS? How much did it weigh?
Yah used 2 of my own boxes (but they taped them together because they said it would only count as one package that way and would cost less)

Wrapped them in plastic bags and then used more plastic bags and newspaper as stuffer

Don't remember weight, maybe 30-40 lbs?

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
Sent you a pm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All PM's replied to

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an FYI I had to get a box for the engine cover, so since its a weird shaped box, shipping may be a little more. I have everything in boxes now so I have weights and dimensions and can provide quotes much easier now. Everything is ready to ship. Brakes are all in one box, rotors in another, and engine cover in it's own as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump.

For those that I gave shipping quotes on, I am now able to ship via Fedex with a commercial account. so I can SAVE a good bit on shipping now but I will need exact addresses to give quotes. Just PM me and hopefully we can work something.

Oh and the rotors have about 40k miles on them.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
9 Participants
ScooB
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing