Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in a complete stock GT catback exhaust (cheap) send me a PM. And no, I'm not shipping it.:wink2::pir_flag:

·
Coming in your rearview
105 Posts
holy cripes

John you mean to tell me that you've changed out your stock catbacks? Next thin I know you'll have a cam in your's.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK. I wont tell you that I now have Corsa catbacks. Remember, I didn't tell you that! But now, that's just between you and me Carlos!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
i think everyone at sonic knows you have the corsa catback. sorry carlos kind of fulling behind one whats going on in the club. well hope to see you at xxx on the 8th.

·
Coming in your rearview
105 Posts
Yeah you're right Dave I need to keep up better. "The Man" has had me working from 0800 to 2000 since last Friday :-( Ireally wanted to make the meet at Sonic. I will be at the XXX meet for sure and then I can see and hear the old Coastie's Corsa catbacks. No it seems that everyone's car is louder than mine, except for the music :)
i think everyone at sonic knows you have the corsa catback. sorry carlos kind of fulling behind one whats going on in the club. well hope to see you at xxx on the 8th.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's because you guys are just an observant bunch of guys! And the two Corsa's were sitting side-by-side. Then the leaving perfectly timed startup of them said something too, eh Jeff?!?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts