Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kind of off-topic, but I saw a striped Altima SE-R the other day. It was gray/silver with black stripes.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I don't think the pics are up yet, but there is a stripe package available on the g8 accessories page.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Sporting the GXP
1,468 Posts
I'll pass on the stripes.

·
I yam what I yam
619 Posts
Ancient thread but since you brought it up. The front stripes in the first post are reminsent of the old Boss Mustang hood stripes.

I'm with the majority here, no stripes. I also like the V6 rims over the GT rims. But I do like the tail lights and exhaust tips of the GT on a dark car. The Red V6 lights only look good on the white car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow, lots of negative feedback on stripes. Personally, I see the G8 as a sophisticated and modern American muscle car. Stripes have always been at home on such vehicles.

Here's a pic of my G8 GT and the stripes I had added.

Let the flaming begin...

·
Master Sheep Hurdler
1,611 Posts
Stripes are a personal thing. Many people see racing stripes and the last thing they'd think of is "sophisticated". To many people they scream "immature boy-racer".:dunno:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stripes are a personal thing. Many people see racing stripes and the last thing they'd think of is "sophisticated". To many people they scream "immature boy-racer".:dunno:
Too many people are too quick to look at what someone else likes and find a way to be derogatory. Usually it's to make themselve feel better about... well... themselves.

More pics... yes I love the way they make my car look. :)

41 - 60 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.