Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I chase paper!!!
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up fellow G8 lovers! I see most of you are enjoying your new sweet RWD purchases. I Should have mine real soon.

Anwyay, the reason i came up with this thread is because i have yet to see a stripped down G8(i.e.: a G8 V6 without the comfort and sound package) and i am VERY curious to see what the interior of one looks like. There are no pics of one whatsoever in the brochure. I'm sure that the stripped down G8 is still a pretty good car(for a $27,595 starting price, it better be!)but me being the curious george that i am, i would appreciate it greatly if someone would take a pic of one somewhere and post it on this thread(assuming no one owns one. With the way things look, very few, if any, people on this site wants or owns a G8 V6). I posted this in a G8 V6 thread already, but the G8 V6 threads dont get much traffic(duh).

Links to sites with pics of stripped down G8s are welcome as well.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
its not a "strip club", its the "dollar store". Everything is a dollar.
LMAO! That's a good one! Too bad the drinks are over priced! :drink:

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
I married a stripper and I can get the entire crew to pose... Good idea, hadn't even considered that.
Install keyboard protectors at this time. This could be a "sticky" thread after all. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts