Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the mods don't mind that I put this here but my brother Tom (Roadie709) built this car and as a lot of the members here know he passed away from a heart attack.

I have listed this car on eBay on behalf of the estate and hope that all his friends here will spread the word.

Here is a picture of the car.

Here is a link to the eBay auction where there are many pictures and info on the build and modifications.http://www.ebay.com/itm/191614653491?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Thanks John

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I hope the mods don't mind that I put this here but my brother Tom (Roadie709) built this car and as a lot of the members here know he passed away from a heart attack.

I have listed this car on eBay on behalf of the estate and hope that all his friends here will spread the word.

Here is a link to the eBay auction where there are many pictures and info on the build and modifications.http://www.ebay.com/itm/191614653491?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Thanks John
To bad about your brother car looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

Thanks John
If you lived in Toronto I would pay 23,000 today.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Sorry but I am in Southern Illinois..
No problem, I am sure you will be able to sell this.I have 2 G8's to bad as I would drive down if i did not have 2.

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Sorry but I am in Southern Illinois..
Where in Illinois?
Also, I'm nit pickin here, but the color is Pacific Slate Blue. My son's favorite color!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Sorry about your brother. But a testament to him is that is a beautiful color I've never seen before and great list of mods

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the kind words Jeff and yes I agree it is a beautiful car. I am not into SUPER fast like a lot of guys on here or I would keep this one as well but I kept the very close to stock Maroon one as I only wanted a once a month driver.
I have talked myself out of keeping both but I love this car as well. What little I have driven the car it has really gotten a lot of compliments and the Pacific Blue is amazing. I don't need a supercharged car though.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Thank you for the kind words Jeff and yes I agree it is a beautiful car. I am not into SUPER fast like a lot of guys on here or I would keep this one as well but I kept the very close to stock Maroon one as I only wanted a once a month driver.
I have talked myself out of keeping both but I love this car as well. What little I have driven the car it has really gotten a lot of compliments and the Pacific Blue is amazing. I don't need a supercharged car though.
To bad as this looks & I am sure drives like a beautiful machine. I also do not want a super charge car as they can get you in trouble real fast with these engines. It is pretty easy to hit the gas then before you know it you are racing.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
On a side note my V6 looks great & drive greats & I do not have to worry about getting myself into trouble. Stryker blue.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car is currently at $18k and I have NO RESERVE on this auction as well as the Impala SS that is listed also. I would have put a reserve on it but we are trying to get things wrapped up and bring closure to my brothers estate.
The auction ends this afternoon at 5:39pm so if anyone is seriously interested in a nice ride I thought I would put this one last post up to let you all know.
Thanks John

·
Registered
527 Posts
No problem, I am sure you will be able to sell this.I have 2 G8's to bad as I would drive down if i did not have 2.
This, especially since your in IL. Also sorry about your brother.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
The car is currently at $18k and I have NO RESERVE on this auction as well as the Impala SS that is listed also. I would have put a reserve on it but we are trying to get things wrapped up and bring closure to my brothers estate.
The auction ends this afternoon at 5:39pm so if anyone is seriously interested in a nice ride I thought I would put this one last post up to let you all know.
Thanks John
Looks like someone is going to get a really good deal.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
The wining bidder is a member on here?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it is he just got a hell of a deal! According to email from Ebay the high bidder is from NY...

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
If it is he just got a hell of a deal! According to email from Ebay the high bidder is from NY...
I would have bought it but with 3 cars for me would a bit to much. Really nice car but at 25% plus import fees would have cost me over 24,000.00

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
norton13
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing