Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Superchips Cortex 2950

As the title states, I'm selling my used Superchips Cortex 2950. I'm back to stock for the winter and have a maggie sitting in my basement awaiting a spring install, so I no longer have a need for the Cortex.

The tuner will come with everything that it originally came with - tuner, USB cord, manual, and box. It has been returned to stock and is ready for the next car.

Price dropped again! Asking $200 OBO shipped with tracking to the United States or Canada, and would be shipped from Saskatchewan (would probably take about 1.5 to 2 weeks to arrive in the US). PM if interested. Paypal only.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just an FYI- so no one gets confused- when you revert the tuner back to stock it looses any special CAI tune that was downloaded.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an FYI- so no one gets confused- when you revert the tuner back to stock it looses any special CAI tune that was downloaded.
Really? I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up. I'll update the post accordingly. I never lost them when switching back to stock and then putting the tune back on my car, but it must do it when switching VINs. Thanks again for the clarification.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Really? I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up. I'll update the post accordingly. I never lost them when switching back to stock and then putting the tune back on my car, but it must do it when switching VINs. Thanks again for the clarification.
No problem just figured I would save you some questions. Yes you are correct you can revert your own car and it will stay. Once you move onto another VIN the matched CAI tune will not carry over.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open to reasonable offers as noted. $250 looked to be roughly the going rate including shipping, but I'd be willing to drop a bit if necessary.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price dropped - $220 shipped or best offer.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price dropped again to $200 shipped. Anyone interested?

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Man 200 is a good price in my book. Last year about this time the going price was 250-260 shipped. It is well worth the 200 as a starter mod.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Man 200 is a good price in my book. Last year about this time the going price was 250-260 shipped. It is well worth the 200 as a starter mod.

What he said.

This is a bad time of year to sell one of these. If you can, hang on to it until March or so... when people are thinking about mods and warm weather. This is a KILLER price for one of these.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tentatively sold pending final payment... will update when it's finalized.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD! Moderators - please close the thread when you get a chance. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.