Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know that we received in a handful of the new SuperPro G8 rear cradle full poly-urethane rear cradle bushings (SPF-3918). These full bushings are much more efficient at controlling the movement in the rear cradle and are something we recommend for anyone making a substantial amount of power. These SuperPro bushings actually take the place of the factory bushings where as the insert that everyone sells including us work in conjunction with the factory bushings. Here is a quick picture of them, if you guys have any question or would like to order a set just let me know.

Kyle

Attachments

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
is it a huge ordeal to replace the bushing like it is in the GTO's or is it a remove and replace deal?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it a huge ordeal to replace the bushing like it is in the GTO's or is it a remove and replace deal?
I always thought the GTOs were pretty easy to since you could just pry the factory rear cradle bushings out and replace them with whatever aftermarket option you have.

It is defintiely a bit more labor intensive to install these full rear cradle bushings versus the inserts but the benefit in performance makes up for the extra labor. If I had to throw a gues out there I would say that these bushings could be installed in 3-4 hours.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys I only have two of these SuperPro full rear cradle bushing kits left on the shelf from our initial order so if you are interested in getting a set make sure you place your order as soon as possible.

Kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts