Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those that know me in the SF Bay area, know that I was the trainer for Pedders, and have done more G8 suspension work than just about anyone in the USA. I no longer work for Pedders. I now am teaching automotive in San Jose.

Part of the class is suspension work. God knows the G8 needs suspension work. I need training vehicles. Students will be working on the training vehicles, but I will be supervising and instructing them 100% of the time. No one but me will be driving the training cars.

For training, we can do pretty much anything related to suspension and I do not care about the brand of products. It can be Pedders, Lovell, BMR. I will no do work on parts that I do not approve.

The advantages are having me DIRECTLY supervise and control the installation. Also, there is no labor, but there will be a lab fee of $25 per flat rate hour.

The disadvantage is time. We will take 2 to 3 times actual time to do the work due to we are not in lab 100% of the day.

The school just moved into a large shop on the intersection of south 7th Street and Phelan in San Jose. We will most likely start doing this work in the middle of January, and will continue all throughout the year.

If you have any question, please pm me

thanks
mike
dms

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to sweeten the pot, our school is a non profit organization. We can perform work for you at no charge. We can, however, accept tax deductible donations from you

mike
dms

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our school is back into the suspension mode again. I am looking for 2-3 vehicles to do updates on. The parts do not have to be Pedders. There are some items I may elect not to install due to quality issues. But we literally can do anything on the suspension for you, including front and rear cradle alignments. (I have the fixtures for these).

We are in San Jose on 7th Street. We are a non profit school, and can only accept tax deductable donations. We can save you a crap load of money.

If you have questions, just ask

thanks
mike
dms

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted to post a change. In March of this year, I left the school to take a job at Tesla. therefore, I can no longer offer my suspension services.

thanks
Mike
dms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts