Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well with only exhaust and some other minor things I can do to get power out of the motor before voiding the warranty moves me on to the next step chassis/suspension. I have always ran BMR in previous cars but im curious in what you guys have come across on these items. Looking to keep in mind cost, quality, ease of installation and looks. So my question is what would you recommend to do first and what company to get it from. Thanks for the time guys!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i meant all suspension and chassis upgrade.....im just looking for a stiffer and better turning car.....i hear bushings do this car wonders....also looking into swaybars, subframe conectors and strut tower brace

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Cradle inserts, upgraded struts, sway bars, end links, radius rods, trailing arms, coil overs, etc. Lots of choices. If you're concerned with ride quality and NVH, start small (ie cradle inserts, shocks) and work your way up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am looking for the same deal.

After hours and hours of research I have decided on the following;

A set of GXP FE3 struts and Pedders Street Kit 1:

http://www.peddersusa.com/product/G8-Street-1-Package/Default.aspx

If you want to sacrifice your ride comfort a bit but improve handling, add some lowering springs to this, and your setup will be golden.

That is unless you want to start running on the track. Then the sky is the limit lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts