Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
You know I've always wanted to go but never had a car I really enjoyed. But that was the past lol. Might just take some time off and take the 8 hour drive for the dragon.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Seems like fun. Be safe.

Just so you know, there are 2 threads from you started on this topic in the active topics section

·
Registered
989 Posts
That's my birthday! Let me see what I can do. It's a long drive, but would be so worth it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know I've always wanted to go but never had a car I really enjoyed. But that was the past lol. Might just take some time off and take the 8 hour drive for the dragon.
Come on! This will be my first time as well. I'm coming all the way from Savannah!

Seems like fun. Be safe.

Just so you know, there are 2 threads from you started on this topic in the active topics section
Yes, I started this thread in both the Mid-Atlantic and South East section, as I figured these were the areas that were most likely to attend

That's my birthday! Let me see what I can do. It's a long drive, but would be so worth it.
This would be a great way to spend it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Come on! This will be my first time as well. I'm coming all the way from Savannah!

Seems like fun. Be safe.

Yes, I started this thread in both the Mid-Atlantic and South East section, as I figured these were the areas that were most likely to attend

This would be a great way to spend it!
Yeah I'm going to drop some leave and take a shot at it. Definitely going to try and get out there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well I'll have my roto fab cai installed and hopefully after this trip I'll put on the manzo headers and new cams on still trying to see a good time to have it tuned but still should be fun!

·
doing stuff and things
534 Posts
I'm 2 hours from there. Haven't been since me and my sport bike took a ride off the side of it last year...

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I'm 2 hours from there. Haven't been since me and my sport bike took a ride off the side of it last year
I thought there was a member here who had a bad experience last year but couldn't recall who.

You gonna go for it again : ) ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm right there with you!

Here's some details:

"Meeting up at the Waffle House off 575 and Barrett Parkway at around 7am Saturday morning. We'll plan to leave no later than 8am so if anyone wants to sleep in stead of having breakfast they are welcome to do so. Gonna be fun. Don't forget to bring your walkies and fresh batteries. We'll be on GG8CC channel #8 of course. For those of you interested in staying over night in order to attend the TN C&O with Cody Maupin and crew let me know and we'll try to plan something together. Thanks!"

Route to Deal's Gap the GA crew will be taking:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Waffle+House+#595,+170+Ernest+W+Barrett+Parkway+Northwest,+Marietta,+GA+30066/Deals+Gap+Motorcycle+Resort,+Tapoco+Road,+Robbinsville,+NC/@34.8123385,-84.7924858,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f514dcfa3dc5e1:0x86774e33e1e86e5b!2m2!1d-84.556701!2d34.014517!1m5!1m1!1s0x885ebe304269d551:0x6fe234824fb11a30!2m2!1d-83.9194677!2d35.4667507

·
Registered
26 Posts
My favorite drive in the Eastern US!! Just tons of LEO's, and unforgiving if you can't make a corner. Wish I could make it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts