Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an amazing day with these temperatures tempted to take out my GT. Will finally put on my new disks & brake pads this year

·
Registered
719 Posts
Do it!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine never went in! I've been plowing snow with it for months

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
I'm still going to wait a few weeks for mine. Roads are still dirty.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks to the weak winter we've had in SWPA, I've had my red G8 out a few times without worries of road salt. I was even able to drive it to WNY when my mother fell and broke her neck a few weeks ago. Also took the gray G8 out for two new tires with road force balance and rotation of the other two. (For some strange reason, my old lady's car seems to go through rear tires...no alignment wear!) I'll wait another couple weeks to get the PSB GXP out of the bubble, just to be sure.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Kinda like calling mine PBB
Panther Black Black 😉

Non the less, Beautiful colour.
One of those GXP Unicorns was here for in BC a while.
Think it was Courtroom's ex car.
Was nice to see in person.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine got a new rack and pinion, factory struts and superpro mounts, and a 3.27 diff this week. Just in time for pandemic isolation!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I took mine out on the 15th. Been loving the drive to work with the reduced traffic.

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
Mine got a new rack and pinion, factory struts and superpro mounts, and a 3.27 diff this week. Just in time for pandemic isolation!
How do you like the 3.27? Getting mine in two months.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
...Just in time for pandemic isolation!
Yeah, the COVID-19 has impacted the lives of quite a few individuals. Brought out both the best and worst in people as with most circumstantial changes.

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
Mine has a 3.27 and it works fine for me. A bit quicker around town, but still get good mileage on the highway. If I was 40 years younger, I'd go for the 3.54 and have some fun.
Awesome, glad to hear. Pairing mine with a Yank 3800 and a BTR stage 3. Can't wait.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I haven't driven it much but it was definitely immediately noticeable. The description everyone here uses of the car just feeling lighter is accurate. Also, you never realize how bad old struts are until you put new ones in!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I just got laid off due to Covid 19. I have tons of stuff to put on the car. Just with the weather was a bit better. If it rains I guess I can port my LSA

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
I just got laid off due to Covid 19. I have tons of stuff to put on the car. Just with the weather was a bit better. If it rains I guess I can port my LSA
Sorry to hear about that man. Best of luck through those tough times.

·
SUSP3CT
883 Posts
Taking her out today. I will self-isolate on the highway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts