Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been searching the forums but I’m not finding any reviews on the Texas Speed 1 7/8 headers. They’re headers also come with an off-road x pipe. Priced very well considering the xpipe comes with it but I’m virtually finding no reviews for guys putting them on g8s.

I was hoping to hear some positive feedback from a TSP equipped g8 before ordering them.

·
Moderater?
89 Posts
Looking at it, you need to do some cutting on the existing exhaust. It is not a system that bolts right up, nor does it include everything needed.

·
Registered
269 Posts
A couple years ago I installed some TSP headers on a NNBS Silverado and they were fairly good looking out of the box and installed relatively easily (the truck had aftermarket suspension on a 4wd so the offroad pipe needed some modding to fit properly). Compared to say Kooks, the welds weren't as pretty and the collectors weren't as nice.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
We carry and install TSP headers. You can't beat them for bang for your buck. All stainless steel headers and they do come with everything needed. Check em out here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts