Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob, Jason, and the rest of the crew at Solo are top notch. Jason met me in the parking lot and pulled my car in right away........no waiting around. It took Jason about 4 hours and did a fabulous job installing headers and welding the cats. I recomend anyone to visit Mufflerman in Kenmore, NY. It was about a 7 hour drive there and back and was well worth it. The trip also saved me alot of money. Thank you Bob, Jason, and I cant forget about Jeff.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Bob, Jason, and the rest of the crew at Solo are top notch. Jason met me in the parking lot and pulled my car in right away........no waiting around. It took Jason about 4 hours and did a fabulous job installing headers and welding the cats. I recomend anyone to visit Mufflerman in Kenmore, NY. It was about a 7 hour drive there and back and was well worth it. The trip also saved me alot of money. Thank you Bob, Jason, and I cant forget about Jeff.
More importantly... what are your impressions of your 'upgrade' ? :wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love it.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Nice. It was cool to meet up with Geoff and you and grab dinner too. Glad the headers worked out!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Must sound wicked with LT headers, HFC's & just the Solo Shorty to quiet things down?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
congrats! will be doing this soon as well. did you get the resonators?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
He did NOT get the resonators.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade...we are so happy that you love it and the guys had a great time meeting you:) Thanks for coming by!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the upgrade...we are so happy that you love it and the guys had a great time meeting you:) Thanks for coming by!!!!
Thanks Steve. I was a long drive, but went fast. I couldnt believe how quit my car was on the freeway. And absolutely no drone whats soever.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I, too, can attest to the wonderful customer service and professionalism shown by Steve here on the forum. Thanks for answering all of my douche' bag and novice questions in a quick and precise manner. Continued success to all of the kind folks at Solo Performance.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
None of your questions are dumb! That's what I am here for!! Ask away! Thanks for the kind words!!!

Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts