Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone it's Chad from Chesrown in Newark, Ohio.

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to the people who keep this site up and working for letting our dealership be a part of it.

As for cars.....

I expect 2 NEW GXP's very soon. We are still in the hunt for more Executive GT's as well.

Thanks again for all you support and email me at anytime with questions or to locate a car for you,thanks. [email protected]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Jeremy,

Would you be able to order some OEM parts for the 2008 G8 for me at a fair price? I would like to get an extra set of A pillars, the plastic part? I'm planning a nice install for 3 way components and would like to have a replacement set to work on if the price isn't too steep. Also, what price can you do on the windshield wipers for the g8? Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in SE Michigan and looking for a 08-09 G8 GT. Will consider a used one too. (must be a non-smoker and under 20k miles)

If it's worth a days drive.. I'd buy for the right price.

wydopnthrtl at yahoo

Rich

·
Be EzE GTO
334 Posts
OMG, I doubt you guys remember me, but I bought a Impulse Blue GTO from you in March 2006. You guys had posted my car on autotrader, and I flew to Ohio the day after I saw it. You guys are amazing! Everyone, great Dealership to work with!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
That sucks. They are good people and I got my G8 from them.

·
Banned
717 Posts

·
Banned
717 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dave Chesrown owned the Newark location. A different member of the Chesrown family (can't recall the name at the moment) owns the Delaware location.

I don't believe Tom Gill owns any Central Ohio GM dealerships currently, but he does have a Chevy dealership in Florence, KY (near Cincinnati).

·
Registered
60 Posts
I spoke to Chad yesterday and he has told me starting Monday that he is starting work with one of Ohio s largest wholesalers and will keep an eye out for some GTs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a 2009 G8 GT MGM available with solid black leather-SPT./PREM Pkgs.- Factory roof.1owner, clean CARFAX-8,400 MILES.Thanks CHAD

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a 2009 G8 GT MGM available with solid black leather-SPT./PREM Pkgs.- Factory roof.1owner, clean CARFAX-8,400 MILES.Thanks CHAD
Price? What dealer are you with now?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts