Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'd love to start modding my V6 in the near future. I'd like to know what the forum peep's opinions are on the best order of modding.

I'm not well-versed in cars, but I can follow instructions really well :p. So with that in mind, what would be the best way to go, starting with a relatively easy mod, for getting some better power, stability and handling from a V6.

Thanks ya!

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
So many mods. First thing I did was get it to breathe better. Cold air intake and some exhaust work. Also there is now a tune for the v6 also PM me if you need any help.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I did exhaust, then intake, then tune. I was on the fence about getting headers before the tune. Ether would work. Tune would be more fun!!

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
I did exhaust, then intake, then tune. I was on the fence about getting headers before the tune. Ether would work. Tune would be more fun!!
Same here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. The exhaust and the intake are the two that I was thinking about starting with. I imagine the exhaust will take a while. Any reason you did the exhaust before the intake?

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
I did intake first.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just couldnt stand how quiet the stock exhaust was so I changed that out first

1 - 9 of 9 Posts