Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 176 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You are as bad as me when I had my "bump"ing phase!
LOL! Well, I know there are a lot of people with clips out there, but it seems like everyone doesn't see this thread or is confused with the first threads. I might just go through the forum when I get some free time and post 'em up myself.

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
Custom made Borla axleback mufflers with stock tips/pipes/resonators/mid muffler.

Outside car idle and revs

Inside car driving

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
OBSSSD your car sounds great with the headers! I assume you're running the GXP mufflers since you have a GXP. Did you remove the resonators? Also I noticed the 1-2 shift happens at 6000 rpm and the other shifts happen near 6500.

I'm wondering why you have it shift that much higher. Does it make the car a little faster? I can raise the shift points and rev limiter with my Superchips tuner, but I don't want to blow my motor.

Mateoconamor yours sounds good too, it's pretty similar to mine with the Borla axlebacks. You should do an in car video, I bet everyone would like to hear it.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
Opps I missed this one. HAHA!

Corsa Catback PN 14950 on a stock 2008 G8 GT

Outside Idle and Rev Comparo:

Cruising Comparo:

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Kooks 1 7/8" LT Headers, Solo Performance High Flow Cats, Solo Performance Mach Catback V2 w/J's.
No Tune / No Intake / Outside of Car:

Intake / Tune / Inside:

Tune / Intake / Outsde of Car(Finished system):

·
GXPanther
831 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
CntryClub007, jatrex17, Yendor, and 91Firehawk, your submissions have been added to the first page. I'm all caught up now. Thanks for your submissions.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
Forgot to put these here.

Stock except for Corsa.

21 - 40 of 176 Posts