Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1155 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get about a pm every other day with questions about my setup as I am sure others do too. So I think rather than continuing to add to the other thread, i would start a new one. Feel free to post your favorite pics and info

2010 polished SS wheels 20x8 and 20x9
245/35 and 275/35 General Exclaim UHP
Pontiac G6 centercaps with factory red arrowhead
Lowered on Eibach prokit

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
wow, wow are these reasonably easy to get now or what?
I think so.

SLP has been doing ebay auctions for camaros that get the ZL575 conversion, and they recoup some of their costs by selling the nearly-new OEM 20" rims. I think I saw them on ebay for $500/set-of-4 plus shipping, which was an unbelievable deal.

SLP seems to be taking some time off currently, but others are for sale in the 600-900 dollar range for a set of 4 rims.

Here's the ebay link: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3902.m570.l1313&_nkw=2010+camaro+oem+rims&_sacat=See-All-Categories

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just a Photoshop of what I want for now. But my plan is to buy some of these and have my buddy possibly do custom paint on them. Might leave em' polished....who knows. I LOVE the look though! Thought I would post these pics for reference.

To all of the guys who have posted in these threads, and test fit the Camaro wheels....thanks for leading the way! Such a nice looking option for a very reasonable $$$. :)

·
King-o-Bling
368 Posts
Here's the pics of my wife's GT with the new wheels so far:

Polished, 285/30/20 rear, 245/35/20 front Hancooks. Rear fenders rolled a little.

·
King-o-Bling
368 Posts
Yes, the red GT in my pics has the stock suspension.....forgot to mention that.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Shneaky, I'm really diggin' the CF-effect painted wheels. Great idea. Can you turn us on to your painter? LOL Maybe I can find someone local to do it.

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Here is mine, terrible quality, will get better ones tomorrow, been traveling for past 3 days.

Nitto INVO:
245/35/20 - Front on 20x8
275/35/20 - Rear on 20x9

Stock suspension, need to roll fenders.

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
481 Posts
These rims are awesome, and they look tits on the G8!!!! Heck, theres a Chrysler 300 down the way from me with a set snd it looks good too!!

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
481 Posts
Just a Photoshop of what I want for now. But my plan is to buy some of these and have my buddy possibly do custom paint on them. Might leave em' polished....who knows. I LOVE the look though! Thought I would post these pics for reference.

To all of the guys who have posted in these threads, and test fit the Camaro wheels....thanks for leading the way! Such a nice looking option for a very reasonable $$$. :)

Thats sick, nice job!! :judge:

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Ever since I installed these, I have been getting looked at 24/7. Ran into a nice guy with a CTS-V, heard my car, saw it, and we mtalked for aet up to talk for a solid 15 mins. He loved the rims, then I told him they were off the Camaro and he said wow, thats awesome. The Pontiac center caps seal the deal. Either way, these are well worth the price off SLP.

1 - 20 of 1155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.