1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dang already, Almanac predicts a super winter this year

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Damn......... not looking forward to seeing that s**t again.

That sucks my dude.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
No hail in the castle rock...but the garage sure helps hehehehe

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No hail in the castle rock...but the garage sure helps hehehehe
I have a 2 car and the TA is down at a friends place in pueblo. Trying to build a 20X30' with 10' walls for a 4 post lift.

Then the G8 would have a place to hide. :)

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
Wow.. Already. Wait til winter time, I'm sure Chicago will still have you beat.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yup. In Henderson it looked like a hurricane outside but I could tell the hail was small. This year has been hard since there are storms every single day you just don't know where and how severe it will be.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
We had some hail here in Elizabeth yesterday evening but it was all pea sized and not anywhere near as much as Uforacing got. When I lived in Parker with a two car garage, three cars and two Harleys, my G8 sometimes ended up parked outside. I purchased a Stormweave Car Cover from California Car Cover. It's pretty thick material and that cover saved the G8 from what I know would have been many, many dents from some pretty large hail on several occasions. There were a lot of things about the interior of the home that I now live in that sold my wife but when I pulled up and saw three car garage on the upper end of the home and a basement drive in garage that I can fit two more cars into, I was sold before ever seeing anything inside of the home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts