Some Like It Hot Red - 9 manual - 53+ automatic
Jungle Green - 5 manual - 4 automatic
Silver Ice - 9 manual - 47 automatic
Red Hot - 14 manual - 52 automatic
Phantom Black - 56 manual - 62+ automatic
Heron White - 30 manual - 61+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 22 manual - 52+ automatic
Mystic Green - 4 manual - 17 autotmatic

That means that there are now 508+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like the most recent batch have all gotten into the dealer network, and are starting to sell. It looks like manuals still account for less about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is in Benicia waiting to be shipped to us. Our Phantom Black Manual is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and is waiting to be shipped from Australia. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
2016 SS Availability as of 5/16/2016

Regal Peacock - 5 manual - 8 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 9 manual - 53+ automatic
Jungle Green - 5 manual - 4 automatic
Silver Ice - 10 manual - 50 automatic
Red Hot - 15 manual - 54 automatic
Phantom Black - 58+ manual - 64+ automatic
Heron White - 30 manual - 62+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 23 manual - 52+ automatic
Mystic Green - 5 manual - 16 autotmatic

That means that there are now 523+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like the most recent batch have all gotten into the dealer network, and are starting to sell. It looks like manuals still account for less about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is in Benicia waiting to be shipped to us. Our Phantom Black Manual is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and is waiting to be shipped from Australia. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
2016 SS Availability as of 5/24/2016

Regal Peacock - 5 manual - 7 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 10 manual - 53+ automatic
Jungle Green - 5 manual - 7 automatic
Silver Ice - 9 manual - 50 automatic
Red Hot - 16 manual - 58+ automatic
Phantom Black - 59+ manual - 65+ automatic
Heron White - 29 manual - 61+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 23 manual - 53+ automatic
Mystic Green - 6 manual - 16 autotmatic

That means that there are now 532+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like the most recent batch have all gotten into the dealer network, and are starting to sell. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is in Benicia, but is ready for transport and should be on our lot by June 10, 2016. Our Phantom Black Manual is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and is waiting to be shipped from Australia. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
2016 SS Availability as of 5/28/2016

Regal Peacock - 7 manual - 8 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 15 manual - 54+ automatic
Jungle Green - 6 manual - 9 automatic
Silver Ice - 9 manual - 57 automatic
Red Hot - 20 manual - 58+ automatic
Phantom Black - 58+ manual - 67+ automatic
Heron White - 28 manual - 61+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 26 manual - 54+ automatic
Mystic Green - 8 manual - 18 autotmatic

That means that there are now 575+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like the most recent batch have all gotten into the dealer network, and are starting to sell. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is in Benicia, but is ready for transport and should be on our lot by June 10, 2016. Our Phantom Black Manual is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and is waiting to be shipped from Australia. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
2016 SS Availability as of 5/30/2016

Regal Peacock - 7 manual - 8 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 15 manual - 54+ automatic
Silver Ice - 9 manual - 58 automatic
Red Hot - 20 manual - 58+ automatic
Phantom Black - 58+ manual - 67+ automatic
Heron White - 28 manual - 61+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 26 manual - 54+ automatic

That means that there are now 564+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like the most recent batch have all gotten into the dealer network, and are starting to sell. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is in Benicia, but is ready for transport and should be on our lot by June 10, 2016. Our Phantom Black Manual is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
2016 SS Availability as of 6/2/2016

Regal Peacock - 7 manual - 7 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 13 manual - 54+ automatic
Silver Ice - 8 manual - 57 automatic
Red Hot - 18 manual - 58+ automatic
Phantom Black - 54 manual - 66+ automatic
Heron White - 29 manual - 60+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 18 manual - 54+ automatic

That means that there are now 544+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like the most recent batch have all gotten into the dealer network, and are starting to sell. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is in Benicia, but is ready for transport and should be on our lot by June 10, 2016. Our Phantom Black Manual is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
2016 SS Availability as of 6/16/2016

Regal Peacock - 8 manual - 12 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 10 manual - 57+ automatic
Jungle Green - 9 manual - 12 automatic
Silver Ice - 10 manual - 60+ automatic
Red Hot - 22 manual - 60+ automatic
Phantom Black - 50 manual - 72+ automatic
Heron White - 30 manual - 60+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 25 manual - 56+ automatic

That means that there are now 579+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is on a train between Benicia & Chicago Heights, IL & we expect to see it soon. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
2016 SS Availability as of 6/18/2016

Some Like It Hot Red - 11 manual - 56+ automatic
Jungle Green - 10 manual - 12 automatic
Silver Ice - 9 manual - 60+ automatic
Red Hot - 21 manual - 61+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 24 manual - 56+ automatic

That means that there are now 578+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is on a train between Benicia & Chicago Heights, IL & we expect to see it soon. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
2016 SS Availability as of 6/20/2016

Some Like It Hot Red - 11 manual - 56+ automatic
Silver Ice - 9 manual - 60+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 24 manual - 56+ automatic
Mystic Green - 9 manual - 18 autotmatic

That means that there are now 579+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is on a train between Benicia & Chicago Heights, IL & we expect to see it soon. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. I expect to see the number of SS's nationwide rising in the next week or two as another batch seems to be getting into circulation. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
2016 SS Availability as of 6/23/2016

Some Like It Hot Red - 12 manual - 56+ automatic
Silver Ice - 10 manual - 61+ automatic
Red Hot - 20 manual - 61+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 20 manual - 56+ automatic
Mystic Green - 9 manual - 17 autotmatic

That means that there are now 576+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is on a train between Benicia & Chicago Heights, IL & we expect to see it soon. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. I expect to see the number of SS's nationwide rising in the next week or two as another batch seems to be getting into circulation. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
any of the jungles close to AZ ?

i know its along shot still :(

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
any of the jungles close to AZ ?

i know its along shot still :(
Closest seems to be in Las Cruces, NM. That car is an Auto with Sunroof, and Inflator. There are 2 in TX & 3 in CA too.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
2016 SS Availability as of 6/24/2016

Some Like It Hot Red - 12 manual - 56+ automatic
Silver Ice - 11 manual - 62+ automatic
Phantom Black - 51 manual - 72+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 20 manual - 57+ automatic
Mystic Green - 9 manual - 17 autotmatic

That means that there are now 581+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual is on a train between Benicia & Chicago Heights, IL & we expect to see it soon. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. I expect to see the number of SS's nationwide rising in the next week or two as another batch seems to be getting into circulation. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Closest seems to be in Las Cruces, NM. That car is an Auto with Sunroof, and Inflator. There are 2 in TX & 3 in CA too.
any of the others happen to be manuals ?

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
well not entirely to far

thank you !!!

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
2016 SS Availability as of 6/28/2016

Regal Peacock - 9 manual - 12 automatic
Some Like It Hot Red - 13 manual - 56+ automatic
Silver Ice - 11 manual - 63+ automatic
Red Hot - 21 manual - 59+ automatic
Phantom Black - 56+ manual - 73+ automatic
Heron White - 31 manual - 60+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 21 manual - 56+ automatic
Mystic Green - 4 manual - 18 autotmatic

That means that there are now 585+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual SS has arrived! It showed up on Sunday & we need to get it PDI'ed and detailed, but it is available to purchase. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. I expect to see the number of SS's nationwide rising in the next week or two as another batch seems to be getting into circulation. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
GM just announced shocking news today. They are offering 20% off of MSRP on select 2016 models, INCLUDING THE SS! This sale ends close of business July 8. We have a Slipstream Blue, Manual, Sunroof, Spare SS at Bergstrom Chevrolet of Middleton. It would cost you less than I paid for my 2009 G8 GXP 7 years ago. This is a steal!

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
2016 SS Availability as of 7/2/2016

Some Like It Hot Red - 12 manual - 57+ automatic
Silver Ice - 10 manual - 63+ automatic
Red Hot - 21 manual - 59+ automatic
Phantom Black - 53 manual - 73+ automatic
Heron White - 27 manual - 60+ automatic
Slipstream Blue - 20 manual - 56+ automatic

That means that there are now 579+ (each of my searches can only find about 50 cars maximum, which accounts for the "+")SS's in the country. It looks like another boatload has arrived and is starting to ship out across the country recently. It looks like manuals still account for about 30% of production. Our Slipstream Blue Manual SS has been sold & will be delivered next week! It shows up on this list, but is not available. Our Phantom Black Manual has arrived in Benicia and is listed as "In Transit", but we'll have to wait for it to come by train then truck. Lastly, our Some Like It Hot Red Manual has been built and just got shipped from Australia on May 24. I expect to see the number of SS's nationwide rising in the next week or two as another batch seems to be getting into circulation. Call me at (608)512-8054 if you are interested in any of those 3 vehicles.

Since GM launched 20% off on MSRP for these cars, I expect to see a whole lot of them sell in the next week. This 20% off incentive ends at close of business on July 8. If you are thinking about buying a 2016 SS, you should do it very soon. If you wait, you are going to wait A VERY LONG TIME until prices are this good again. You can't even buy a new 2015 SS this cheap!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
This deal is a screaming good deal. Just about $10k off MSRP. If you were on the fence before GET TO A DEALER, or contact bracket here or Myron.

41 - 60 of 197 Posts