F1rehawk
677 Posts
That is what I call barely driven!

·
every village has one
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir....thank you
She has been garage kept all her life. I drove about 100 miles to look at it when I bought it in ‘10. Had to pass it when I got in the lot and I had it bought before I walked in the door :).
Had about 6500 miles on it if my memory serves me right. LCA’s, gas cap, and other recalls had been done.
Has open recalls out there though. No way were they taking my flip key or messing with the passenger airbag.
Going to give it a quick bath and shoot pics for a post up. It’s a gorgeous car, but at 71, I think it’s time

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
Decisions. Decisions. Life is filled with decisions. Either way, best of fortune in whichever route you choose to take. If selling, presume you will no longer be an active member on the forum?

·
every village has one
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Decisions. Decisions. Life is filled with decisions. Either way, best of fortune in whichever route you choose to take. If selling, presume you will no longer be an active member on the forum?
I thank you for your response. I’ve made way too many friends to leave

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
:cry:

·
F1rehawk
677 Posts
Yes sir....thank you
She has been garage kept all her life. I drove about 100 miles to look at it when I bought it in ‘10. Had to pass it when I got in the lot and I had it bought before I walked in the door :).
Had about 6500 miles on it if my memory serves me right. LCA’s, gas cap, and other recalls had been done.
Has open recalls out there though. No way were they taking my flip key or messing with the passenger airbag.
Going to give it a quick bath and shoot pics for a post up. It’s a gorgeous car, but at 71, I think it’s time
At the end of the day, it's a mix of what makes you happy and what makes sense. If you still enjoy the car, I say keep it and drive until you kick the bucket. We only live once. Maybe add a supercharger or twin turbos while you're at it! Best of luck in your decision mate! :)

·
F1rehawk
677 Posts
You did an awesome job with the car. Everything is very tasteful. Love the flag on the top. Didn't know that thing was supercharged! The VMR wheels are beautiful as well. Ask at the very least 25K of you're selling!

·
every village has one
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2009.5 to start with. This list may be a bit out of order. But I’ll do my best...
full f/r brembo brakes, less than 1000 mi.
3.27 Camaro mile diff w/15k miles
Lovells Eliminator suspension
staggered 19 in Sportline 8s wheels and new Conti Extreme Contact Sport 275/35 245/40

front splitter
body color for grilles and GXP diffuser
sharkfin
rear roof spoiler
full flag roof wrap
V6 tails
full tint 20 windshield/30 sides/20 rear
HID lows and fogs(Spencer’s) LED tails and high beams
body side mouldings
Redline armrest cover and shift boot
5 gauge center pod from Crazy Paul
glovebox light
auto dimming mirror w/compass
heated rear seats(did a DIY writeup on this) back seats sat in maybe 5 times since I’ve owned it
trunk liner
weather techs
radiator cover panel

TVS 1900 3.1 front/overdrive rear pulley(belt)
LS9 cam and head gaskets PAC springs
ID 850‘s
RX catch can
Holley cool covers
RotoFab w/lower grill mod
e85/flex fuel. Will run on any 93/e85 combo, but I run straight e85
Squash dual pumps boost referenced
Flatfoot’s billet fuel pump access door(yes, you go through the floor)
2.5 Solo Mach Shorty unbalanced/big tips with boost friendly cats
Last time 6/14/2019 made 601/554

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
If you get rid of that car your going to kick yourself to your last breath.
71's young, my father in law is 86 rides his V-twin every day dawn till dusk.
You have the car where you want it, keep it.
Why sell it to some jerk who'll write it off in a month or so.
My 2 cents FWIW.
Be sad to see you go....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dang that is a nicely set up car.

I'm sure there are more things to be impressed by, but I agree I dig the flag wrap on the roof!

-J

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Very clean car I would be proud to own this car. Looks almost brand new, I would keep it if you still enjoy it.Your HP blows mine out of the water.

·
every village has one
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Talked to you a few times before and saw Full Throttle post this recently, if you had it tuned by them. Beautiful car GLWS!
Car has been tuned by the same tuner since I first started. Met him at Full Throttle as it’s not too far away.
Folks at Full Throttle are first class:)

·
every village has one
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very clean car I would be proud to own this car. Looks almost brand new, I would keep it if you still enjoy it.Your HP blows mine out of the water.
Thank you :). If you stood behind it at idle, you’d think it was stock....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts