Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my G8 as a Certified Pre-Owned used car in 2014. It had less than 13,000 miles on it, and was traded to the dealer by the original owner. It now has about 73,000 miles on it, and, given the strong used car market, I am thinking about selling or trading it. The car is totally stock and has been garaged either at my home or my office the entire time I have owned it.

Given how rare these cars are, I am not finding much in the way of used car value data. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Color? Leather or cloth interior? Sunroof? Maintenance records? Dings, dents, scratches, etc?

Reactions: Slizzo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my G8 as a Certified Pre-Owned used car in 2014. It had less than 13,000 miles on it, and was traded to the dealer by the original owner. It now has about 73,000 miles on it, and, given the strong used car market, I am thinking about selling or trading it. The car is totally stock and has been garaged either at my home or my office the entire time I have owned it.

Given how rare these cars are, I am not finding much in the way of used car value data. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
For what it's worth, the thought has crossed my mind too. About a month ago I did a bit of internet research. This was for a 2009 G8 GT, SBM with ~93,000 miles. Keep in mind, not all of the below values are actual sale prices. Also, they don't account for any general boost in used car values right now. In the end, I chose to keep my car.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Pattern Parallel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts